Thursday 14 March 2013

CAKES 2..MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKES..

Assalamualaikum...

Cake made for one of my niece back in JB....Look at that...Is that a cake or what....
Moist chocolate cake for my 2nd boy's birthday...My very first time using an edible image on cake...
This is the first cake that I made for my relatives who were born on December... Don't ask me how I made those wrinkle look on the cake cause I also do not how that happened...hahahaha...This is the first Decemberians bday celebration with most of them were not present during the celebration...Later it has become annual celebration in my family casing others born on other months complaining...Ok..Ok..fine... We'll do this twice a year ok...Jan-Jun & Jul-Dec...No more complaints ok...
I made this for my boys to bring to their school for hari raya celebration at their school...


All of these moist chocolate cakes were among the cakes that I made before I started my virtual bakery and also cakes I made on my earlier days  as baker. Still experimenting and still trying to get the right recipe for the ganache.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...