Thursday 14 March 2013

CAKES 1...MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKES...MY STORY

Assalamualaikum...

I'm a big fan of moist chocolate cake frosted with chocolate ganache..(that was before I fall in love with red velve la kan....)and it was one of the earliest cakes that I've ever made.... Before I started my virtual bakery, I used to bake premix chocolate cakes from the box..... During those times, I've never really find one brand that could satisfy my tastebuds.... And the cakes has always been without any frosting because I don't know how to make the frosting.. Well, you see..back then, recipes are not available on the net as how it is now..( or is it me yang tak celik internet masa tu eh...hmmmm...).. 

Anyway... As  I said earlier in my previous post here...my venture into the baking world happened unplanned...and I am so lucky that during those early days I have a very dear friend who always willingly become my partner in wrecking up the kitchen..Sometimes we make a mess in my kitchen and sometimes its her kitchen... Thank you so much babe.. Love you...

Wonder how my/our cakes looks like...here they are....

Don't be cheated by how it looks ok..Trust me..its so yummey...
Now you see what I mean....The handsome young men and the beautiful young lady who can't wait to bite it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...